Fruita, Colorado
1.8K views

We started with an E-Series when the house was built in 2007 by 2012 WaterFurnace had heard us complain so much about the poor quality of that unit that they offered to replace the unit.(This was after visits by regional service tech and latter a company engineer.) The E-Series was replaced with a 5 Series which is was better than the first unit but here we are again, this unit can’t be depended upon.

A year ago I came home to a cold house, called the service tech and was told to cut power to unit and wait a few minutes then restart to reset, that worked. Yesterday (Saturday, 2 Jan) I came home from vacation to a cold house (46 degrees), tried the reset thing and this time the unit barely heated the house, overnight and 12 hours later temp raised to 60 degrees.

Obviously I need to call a tech for service, which is means a Sunday call and of course lots more expense.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of e series waterfurnace. Waterfurnace needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned e series waterfurnace in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Waterfurnace.

Had an Experience with Waterfurnace?

Comments