Featured Not resolved

I have two Water Furnace systems in my house.They were installed in 2011 and have a ground loop system.

I've had issues from day one. To date in one unit they have had to replace the board no less than five times, the soft start unit two or three times, the coil, the compressor and finally, they swapped the entire unit out for a new one. The other unit has had a new compressor, three soft starts, a few new boards etc. The worst part is the lack of dealers in my area.

It takes a few days to a few weeks to get someone out to look at the unit, then a few days for parts. These units are not cheap. I spent a few hundred thousand dollars for my entire system and quite honestly, if I had to do it again I would have used a simple furnace with a high efficiency heat pump. The big sell was that these units are extrememely reliable and "They Just Work".

Right....

Don't waste your money.These units are garbage and they will be a thorn in your side forever!

I didn't like: How unreliable the equipment is.

1.8
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Waterfurnace Furnace
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $150000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Waterfurnace?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion