2.0

My Water Furnace Geothermal works well, however in a ten year time frame two compressors have failed and one circuit board among some other parts have also failed. i have other properties with Hydro Delta pumps that have been touble free for 17 years and a Fredrich Geo Thermal that is 32 years old with only a replacement of cut out relay.

Water Furnace is not standing by my latest compressor failure. This compresor is the second one and about 6 years old.

They should pay for the failed compressor that lasted less than the warranty time frame. I get no sympathy from them on this. I contend that this particular unit is a "lemon"

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of waterfurnace compressor from Waterfurnace. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Waterfurnace to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was high rate of equipment failure and breakdowns. Author liked the most how it works. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Waterfurnace for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States #1296778

I agree with your comment about the company not standing behind their warranty. The 10 year "Worry Free Warranty" is a joke.

The credit they give for labor doesn't even cover the time the service provider travels to your house. I just spent $1,200 on a coil replacement that was covered under warranty. In 9 years of ownership I have spent $5,200 repairing both of my units.

This equipment is junk and the warranty is worthless. Any savings on the electric bill went to the repairman!

Milford, Michigan, United States #1261375