1.3K views

Replacement parts cost way to much and Water Furnace company gives no warranty on their parts, I had a double fail within a week of each other, first the compressor and after just a few days the Air exchange coil.My installer said the Water furnace company recommends A new furnace for $9000.00.

This company does not stand by their parts or their dealers. My unit had a massive double fail just starting its 11th year of service life.

Geo Thermal sounds great but only has a 10 year or less service life.Don't just take it from me, Google it!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of waterfurnace system from Waterfurnace. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3000 and wants Waterfurnace to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Waterfurnace for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States #1234250

This same situation has occured with my Water Furnace.Their Compressors are no good.

why do they use this junk. A compressor is a simple machine tht is the heart of the unit. A compressor is not a new piece of technology.

They are everywhere in so many things.I cannot understand why Water Furnace is unable to put a reliable compressor in its equipment.

Duluth, Georgia, United States #1200582

As a WaterFurnace dealer, all WaterFurnace units come with a 10 year parts warranty unless your dealer decided to deduct the warranty when he purchased unit. Accessory parts such as Tstats, zoning, and flow centers have a 5 year warranty.

to Anonymous West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States #1318842

The 3 Series Geothermal System's warranty is 5 years Parts & Labor on Refrigeraration Components plus 2 years Parts & Labor - All Other

This is not a 10-years Warranty!

I have owned a Waterfurnace Premier 2 for 21 years.Only 1 minor failure (a blown capacitor).

I'm replacing the unit this year for tax reasons.My geo is still running great!