1.4K views

Replacement parts cost way to much and Water Furnace company gives no warranty on their parts, I had a double fail within a week of each other, first the compressor and after just a few days the Air exchange coil. My installer said the Water furnace company recommends A new furnace for $9000.00.

This company does not stand by their parts or their dealers. My unit had a massive double fail just starting its 11th year of service life.

Geo Thermal sounds great but only has a 10 year or less service life. Don't just take it from me, Google it!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 01, 2016.

Comments

Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States #1234250

This same situation has occured with my Water Furnace. Their Compressors are no good.

why do they use this junk. A compressor is a simple machine tht is the heart of the unit. A compressor is not a new piece of technology.

They are everywhere in so many things. I cannot understand why Water Furnace is unable to put a reliable compressor in its equipment.

Duluth, Georgia, United States #1200582

As a WaterFurnace dealer, all WaterFurnace units come with a 10 year parts warranty unless your dealer decided to deduct the warranty when he purchased unit. Accessory parts such as Tstats, zoning, and flow centers have a 5 year warranty.

to Anonymous West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States #1318842

The 3 Series Geothermal System's warranty is 5 years Parts & Labor on Refrigeraration Components plus 2 years Parts & Labor - All Other

This is not a 10-years Warranty!

I have owned a Waterfurnace Premier 2 for 21 years. Only 1 minor failure (a blown capacitor).

I'm replacing the unit this year for tax reasons. My geo is still running great!